Sunday, September 20, 2015
10:44AM Handgun (in case) was stolen from driveway on the 19800 block of McCracken while owner stepped back into the house for something before going to the range.
- Unlocked vehicle on the 19200 block of Fairway was rummaged through. A laptop and some baby items were stolen.
Monday, September 21, 2015
“Owner” of a vehicle reporting that his vehicle was stolen. He was advised that his vehicle was repossessed, not stolen. (Did you know? Repo companies are required to notify the police department when attempting to repossess a vehicle and are to advise Police Department if attempt is successful)
Female reported that her purse was stolen yesterday evening after Mass at St. Martin of Tours. Purse contained an iPhone and iPad. $600 worth of purchases had been made on her cards.
1:24 PM shoplifter in custody at Home Depot. In addition to stealing $150 worth of merchandize the shoplifter had several outstanding warrant.
Burglary to a home on the 14600 block of Lisa Drive. Entry was made through a bedroom window. Theft of TV and additional items. Side door was left wide open.
- Attempted burglary to a home on the 14700 block of Rochelle. Audible alarm appeared to have scared burglar
off after making entry through unlocked garage door and unlocked door into the house from the garage.
- Burglary reported on the 14000 block of Janice Drive.
5:58 PM Juvenile court advising of a probation violation. Subject was located by a Maple Heights Police Officer while on patrol. #DejaVu (Last Friday the same incident occurred.)
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
9:49 AM Resident of Beverly Avenue reporting suspicious person pacing back and forth. Subject was arrested for multiple warrants.
2:34 PM Resident from the 5400 block of Elmwood reporting property damage caused by the workers next door. One of the workers had an outstanding warrant and was taken into custody.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
7:07 AM Trees on fire beside Fifth Third Bank.
10:48 AM 5100 block of Cato resident reporting suspicious activity. Complainant reported a male and female knocked on her door and asked for someone who didn’t live there and then took picture of her residence. They were in a cream SUV.
2:00 PM Neighbor reporting broken window of a vacant home on Shirley. Home has been mined for copper.
2:58 PM One pound of marijuana was fond in the backseat of a rental vehicle returned to Hertz.
7:59 PM Several reports of 4-5 gunshots in the area of the 19300 block of Raymond, Fairview or Longview. A home on the 19300 block of Longview has a bullet hole.
8:07 PM Open door on a vacant home on the 15800 block of Northwood. Home was cleared and secured.
During the day:
- Burglary on the 14600 block of Kennerdown.
- Burglary to a home on the 18300 block of Waterbury. Entry through a window.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Theft from autos on Ladd Ln and Florence Drive.
- Vehicle stolen from a driveway on the 14300 block of Krems; second vehicle was ransacked. A neighbor reported a TV was stolen from his backyard. A report of a vehicles on the 14600 block of Corridon being ransacked.
7:52 PM Fight on Henry. One was taken into custody on Paine Avenue.
Friday, September 25, 2015
3:08 AM Report from Maple Avenue of smoke. The fire department located a house fire on Forest Avenue. Home was vacant and arson is suspected.
2:01 PM Caller reporting that they think they’ve found their sisters stolen vehicle on the 19900 block of Clare. Vehicle was occupied and missing front plate and occupant was arrested and had an outstanding warrant.
7:50 PM Gunshots reported in the area of the 20900 block of Watson. 2 persons were sitting on the front porch of a home and were shot at, but not hit. 2 residences and a vehicle were struck. Resident on the 20800 block found 3 casings in their driveway.
7:59 PM Attempted theft of an automobile from Stockton. Vehicles ignition was damaged.
Saturday, September 26, 2015
1:14 AM Report of a vehicle stolen from the 5300 block of Sunnyslope.
3:50 AM Resident of the 5200 block of Thomas reporting that a male is trying to gain entry to her vehicle, neighbors’ vehicles and her neighbor’s home. Subject was intoxicated and charged with disorderly conduct and issued a citation for prowling.
- Report of theft from an unlocked automobile on the 21100 block of Kenyon Drive. A smart phone was stolen.
- Automobile (dodge) stolen from the 16200 block of Maple Heights Blvd.
- A rock was thrown through the window of McDonald’s on Northfield, after attempting to gain entry through the drive through windows. Cameras have footage showing the two males.
- A vehicle parked in the driveway of vacant residence on Gerard had its window broken. Owner was advised not to park there anymore.
- MapleLeaf patron left his credit card at the bar and someone maxed it out. He was taken into custody for outstanding warrant with CCSO.