Caucus is at 6:30 PM at the Maple Heights Senior Center followed by the Meeting at 7 PM.
The June 3, 2015 Council Meeting Agenda has the following legislation listed for discussion.
- 2015-21 Resolution to submit a 1.3 Mill tax levy for 5 years to the electors of the City of Maple Heights at the November 3, 2015 election for the purpose of current expenses and general operations of the Maple Heights Senior Center. This piece of legislation was reintroduced so that monies can be collected in 2016 (instead of 2017). (3rd reading)
- 2015-27 An ordinance adopting the 2016 Tax Budget of the City of Maple Heights. (2nd Reading)
- 2015-28 A resolution authorizing the Mayor to enter into a modified utility agreement with Cuyahoga County for the continued maintenance of the city’s sewers and adding the maintenance of the water lines. (1st reading)
- 2015-29 A resolution authorizing the Mayor and Law Director to amend the lease contract with SBA Towers, LLC for a perpetual easement agreement for the Cell Tower site at Dunham Park. (1st reading)
- 2015-30 A resolution authorizing and directing the Mayor to enter into a contract to provide for the Libby Road ADA Accessible curb ramp project.
Additionally, approval of Expenditures over $1000 and minutes from the May 20, 2015 meeting are on the agenda.
Video of the meeting will be available here within a few days of the meeting.