Updated April 9, 2015 to include addendums.
Caucus is at 6:30 PM at the Maple Heights Senior Center followed by the Meeting at 7 PM.
The April 1, 2015 Council Meeting Agenda has the following legislation listed for discussion.
- ADDENDUM 2015-16 Approval of Contract with ODOT to repair Northfield Road.
- 2015-11 An ordinance accepting the titles to the parcels of land at 5130 Lee Road (Northwest corner of Lee and Friend) from the Cuyahoga County Land Bank (Third Reading)
- 2015-13 A resolution requesting the County auditor to certify the total current tax valuation of the city and the dollar amount of revenue to that would be generated by the an additional 1.3 Mill tax levy for 5 years for the purpose of current expenses and general operations of the Maple Heights Senior Center. Monies from this levy would not be available until 2017. (first reading)
- 2015-14 Resolution to submit a 1.3 Mill tax levy for 5 years to the electors of the City of Maple Heights at the November 3, 2015 election for the purpose of current expenses and general operations of the Maple Heights Senior Center. Monies from this levy would not be available until 2017. (first reading)
- 2015-15 A resolution authorizing the Mayor to accept an Amendment to the contract with Auditor of the State and the IPA, Zupka, to extend the prior agreement to provide for the 2014 audit reporting period. (first reading)
Additionally, approval of expenditures over $1,000 and meeting minutes from the: March 4 (regular), March 11 (special), March 18, 2015 (regular), and March 25, 2015 (special).
ADDENDUM: Executive Session to discuss pending court action against the City of Maple Heights.
Video Audio of the meeting will be available here within a few days of the meeting.