To report suspected drug activity contact the SEALE Drug Task Force Narcotics Tip Line at (440) 735-6595.
Sunday, December 21, 2014
1:56am – Theft from auto where vehicle window was broken and items stolen at Southgate Lanes on Southgate Park Blvd.
11:41am – Theft from auto on Warrensville Ctr. Rd. Complainant stated he parked his vehicle in the driveway at 10pm the night before and when he went to his vehicle at 11:15am the next morning, he saw that the vehicle window was broken. The only thing missing from the vehicle was his wallet containing his Operators License Number, SSN card, several credit cards; one belonging to his girlfriend. The complainant stated he has already canceled the credit cards and his girlfriend’s credit card was used at Circle K in Garfield Heights in the amount of $150.00.
5:22pm – Auto theft reported from Southgate Park. Vehicle was located at Kelly’s Towing at 7:55pm. with heavy front end damage. Patrolman from Highland Hts. reported the vehicle was involved in an accident in their city.
Monday, December 22, 2014
2:14am – Security at Walgreens on Lee Rd. reported an audible front door glass break alarm. The top right window above the front entry door had a small circular break in it, the drive through sign located on the north side of the building was damaged, the plastic sign insert and florescent light bulb was removed / knocked out and broken into multiple pieces. No entry was made into the store.
1:37pm – Complainant from Greenhurst Dr. stated four dogs are loose and may have attacked a female. Officers arrived located the animal owner and issued 5 citations for animal at large. Message was left for Animal Warden.
5:00pm – Female from Watson Rd. reported she cannot leave her garage because two loose pitbulls are outside. Upon arrival the juveniles next door had put the dogs back in the house. Complainant will call back when the homeowner returns home and Officers will be issuing citations for animal at large.
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
“You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch…”
9:23pm – Complainant from E. 146th St. stated someone pulled down a string of Christmas lights, a few days ago someone put a hole in a blow up snowman she had in the yard. Complainant did not see anyone, and neighbors who were spoken with did not see anyone either.
9:47pm – Complainant from Brunswick Ave. stated someone damaged her Christmas decorations in the front yard.
10:02pm – Officers found more damaged Christmas decorations at another residence on Brunswick Ave.
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
12:45am – Officer arrested two male suspects at the 7-Eleven on Libby Rd. Driver was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and passenger was also charged with carrying a concealed weapon and also has two warrants, one with the Adult Parole Authority for Parole Violation for carrying a concealed weapon and the other with Walton Hills for failure to appear. Guns found were both 9mm.
2:03am – 7-Eleven employee reported a 14yr. old male came into the business and stole candy. The male then went into the residence on Libby that is right next to Fifth Third Bank. The subject was advised of trespassing and his mother was issued a citation for curfew.
4:09am – Sunrise Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Ctr. on Clare Ave. reported the 50yr. old son of a resident is outside trying to get into the building. The male who is mentally challenged stated he is homeless and would like to live with his mother. The subject was transported to the station to stay out of the cold.
5:07am – 7-eleven employee reported a male (from above report) refused to leave the business. The male purchased a Black N Mild and went outside and started asking people for money. The male left prior to officers arrival and was en-route back to our station to wait in the lobby.
1:19pm – Sunrise Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Ctr. on Clare Ave. reported the same male from the above report is being somewhat disruptive while visiting his mother. Employees asked him to leave and he refused. Subject has now left and stated he will stay at a friends residence. Subject was also given information about how to become a resident at Sunrise Pointe.
Thursday, December 25, 2014
6:02am – Relative of a resident at Sunrise Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Ctr. on Clare Ave. (same subject noted above) was trying to get into the business and pushed his way into the employee entrance. Male stated he is cold and homeless which is why he was trying to get into the building. The male was sent on his way.
12:06pm – Squad call to Sunrise Pointe Care & Rehabilitation Ctr. on Clare Ave. (same subject noted above) – Male says he is ill and was transported to South Pointe.
Friday, December 26, 2014
4:26pm – Complainant from Thomas St. called Fire Department stating she left two or three pies in the oven, then forgot about them and went out shopping. Complainant is on her way home but will not be there for 20 minutes and is afraid there is or will soon be a fire at her residence. Fire department entered residence and shut off the oven.
9:59pm – Complainant on Mayville Ave. was just robbed of his phone at gunpoint by two black males at Stafford Park. Suspects left in a brown or tan Ford Focus. Suspect vehicle was unable to be located.
Saturday, December 27, 2014
3:35pm – Theft of a snow blower from a Dalewood Ave. shed. No suspects.
3:50pm – Complainant on Corridon Ave. stated a group of ten juveniles, all wearing hooded sweatshirts, just pulled down her Christmas decorations.
Vehicle accident/incidence reports:
* 1:20am – Hit Skip accident on Hollywood Ave./Mapleboro Ave.
* 4:52am – On Libby Rd. a vehicle vs tree accident.
* 8:59am – Hit Skip accident on 12/19 on Libby Rd. at Home Depot. Just now reported.
* 2:31pm – Accident with injuries on Libby Rd.
* 3:06pm – Vehicle on fire on Greenhurst Dr.
* 8:43am – Vehicle on fire on Northfield Rd.
* 11:02am – Pedestrian vs vehicle at Speedway on Rockside Rd.
* 6:05pm – Accident with injuries on Broadway Ave./Libby Rd.
* 2:32am – Vehicle into a pole on McCracken Rd./Lee Rd.
* 7:35am – Dodge w/pealed steering column rolled into a parked Subaru on Warrensville Ctr. Rd.
* 8:50am – Stolen vehicle reported on Libby Rd. (Dodge from above report)
* 8:50am – Stolen vehicle reported on Edgewood Ct.
* 6:09pm – Two vehicles collided on Warrensville Ctr. Rd. at CD game exchange.
* 10:45pm – Vehicle towed on Lee Rd. for misuse of a dealer plate.
* 11:41pm – Traffic stop on Libby Rd. Driver cited for marijuana possession.
* 11:42pm – Male sleeping in car at Wendy’s drive through on Warrensville Ctr. Rd. Charged with operating a vehicle under the influence.
* 2:30am – Disabled vehicle on Theodore St./Libby Rd. towed.
* 5:45am – Two vehicle accident in the Shell gas station parking lot.
* 8:18am – Accident on Rockside Rd. involving 2 vehicles. Unit 1/towed, Unit 2/driver cited for driving under suspension with limited privileges.
* 12:11pm – Disabled vehicle on Rockside Rd./Dunham Rd.
* 1:58pm – Reckless operation of a vehicle on Libby Rd./Maple Hts. Blvd.
* 4:00pm – Two subjects arrested in parking lot of St. Andrews on Maplepark charged with driving under the influence.
* 6:24pm – Male in a wheelchair heading northbound of Northfield Rd. causing a traffic jam. Lamplight employees took subject back inside.
* 7:16pm – Vehicle stuck on cement divider at the Mustang triangle on Broadway Ave./Libby Rd.
* 7:47pm – Attempted auto theft at apartments on Morning Star Ave./Lee Rd. S.
* 10:59pm – Two black males tried to break into a truck parked in the Granger Rd. apartment lot.
* 11:55pm – Party guests on McCracken Rd. parked on wrong side of street and in front of a fire hydrant.
* 2:05pm – Hit skip accident on Beechwood Ave.
* 10:25am – Reckless operation of motor vehicle on Granger Rd./Libby Rd.
* 12:12pm – Motor vehicle accident on Raymond St./Prayner Rd.
* 6:35pm – Hit skip near Thistledown, vehicle was followed to residence on Wheeler Rd. Driver arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence.
* 7:42pm – Disabled vehicle on Rockside Rd..
* 8:33pm – Driving under suspension discovered while attending to accident on Lee Rd./Libby Rd.
* 4:12am – Expired plates on vehicle parked on Clare Ave. cited for 4-6 parking ban violation.
* 10:09am – Traffic stop on Broadway Ave./Waterbury Ave. Driver was cited for driving under suspension.
* 1:13pm – Motor vehicle accident on Turney Rd.
* 9:32pm – Traffic stop on Warrensville Ctr. Rd. Driver was cited for driving under suspension.
* 12:52am – Report of a vehicle on Dalewood Ave. that rolled out of a driveway. The vehicle was moved back and checked that it was in “park” properly.
* 2:43am – Driver arrested on Warrensville Ctr. Rd. for driving under the influence, marijuana possession and drug paraphernalia.
* 12:23pm – Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Giant Eagle parking lot.
* 4:28pm – Hit skip accident in the parking lot of Walgreens on Lee Rd.
* 5:20pm – Traffic stop on Libby Rd. Driver was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle under the influence and reckless operation of a vehicle.
* 10:49pm – Motor vehicle accident on Southgate Park Blvd.
* 11:12pm – Attempted auto theft on Harrison Ave. Lock pushed in, column peeled and ignition stripped out.
* 11:33pm – Motor vehicle accident on Cato St./Libby Rd.
* 11:53pm – Motor vehicle accident on Dunham Rd.